Destiny

Here you will find some helpful tools to using Destiny, our Library Catalog system that is accessible 24/7 and anywhere in the world!

Logging in to Destiny – need Adobe Reader (.pdf file)

To access our many wonderful Databases – Destiny Homepage.

Please access the Library Resource page in Aspen for the usernames/passwords needed to access the Databases anywhere in the world, 24/7. This is located on your family homepage under ‘Publications’. You may want to print out this list of databases and usernames/passwords to keep near your computer or tablet.

Many of these databases are nonfiction resources. They are updated each year vs a nonfiction book, which is already 2 years old when published! The current trend, due to all changes happening so quickly, is to not have nonfiction materials older than 5 years. So Online Databases are really the way to go. They can also be accessed by ALL students at one time vs a book which is only viewed by one student at a time.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me:

phone: 508.785.0480 ext. 2033
Please leave a message … I will respond within 24 hours if during the work week.

email: chasec@doversherborn.org
I try to respond within 24 hours except for Saturdays. I take that day off from checking school email.   😉

Happy Reading and Learning!

Mrs. Chase <3